- 1. Definition of personal information
- "Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information, and other information It is something that can be easily collated and can thereby identify a specific individual.
- 2. Collection of personal information
- Our shop may collect personal information from customers when they purchase products or make inquiries.
When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use lawful and fair means.
Personal information collected by this shop is as follows.
c) Phone number
d) E-mail address
f) Shipping address
g) Transaction history with this shop and its contents
h) Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
- 3. Use of personal information
- The purpose of using personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
a) Order confirmation and inquiry
b) Product shipment confirmation and inquiry
c) When replying to an inquiry We do not disclose or provide personal information to third parties.
a) When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
b ) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- 4. Security management of personal information
- For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider takes rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures, and our shop handles it appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. By doing so, we will strive to prevent dangers such as unauthorized intrusion into personal data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- 5. Correction and deletion of personal information
- Please contact us to correct or delete the personal information entrusted to us by the customer.
In addition, if you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the "My Account" menu on this site.
Also, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
*Cookies are information sent from the server computer to the customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
- 7. Using SSL
- When entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure security and prevent the information from being intercepted, obstructed, or tampered with.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
- 8. Contact
- Please see the notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.